DR STRANGE DELUXE COSTUME
Doctor Stephen Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts and known for his trademark red Cloak, his story is one of highs to lows. As a brilliant surgeon, Strange lost the use of his hands in a car accident, rendering him unable to continue his work. But along with knowing many powerful spells to help him, his costume has two mystical objects - the Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto, which give him added powers to serve as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth. Dr Strange, played by Benedict Cumberbatch, appears in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films like Dr. Strange (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), the Spider-Man trilogies and now in the latest movie, Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (2022).
- Over-sized blue tunic with digitall print and printed gauntlets. Embossed rubberised transfer print of the time stone sits at the collar
- Matching pants have elastic at waist and printing on base of legs
- Long red cloak with printed details features a high, stand up collar with silver foil accents on the shoulders
- Fabric belt with printed details and long tassle
- Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Marvel product